Saturday, April 19, 2014

If I can-can, you can-can!

I'm sure you are all familiar with the amazingness of TED Talks. I reaffirm that the world is entering into a new era of higher consciousness. No longer do we welcome isolationism -of both mind and being. TED talks are most definitely a testament to a generosity of our world's knowledge that we are kindling in our society. They allow everyday people to simply go onto Youtube and see the pioneers of our planet, see that they are people just like us -but most importantly, see that we can achieve our own greatest heights just as they have theirs. 

I don't consider myself a fanatic TEDer, but I do adore the occasional video. I have just watched a talk that I found so inspiring, especially in the space in which I'm currently. 
I'm in my final school year and of course, university and life plans in general are hot topic. I have honestly been feeling a tad flummoxed by a few tough decisions I have to make, but after watching this video I look at all that I have and all that I am, my health, my education, my life, and I see that all I can actually handle it all, and that everything will turn out as amazing as I envision it to. I can-can (wink).



It lends a certain perspective afterwards to your own life, doesn't it? It made me zoom out like a bird's eye view and see that I am actually completely equipped and okay to handle my future endeavors. We all are actually.


Anthea