Saturday, August 3, 2013

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa


My fault, my most grievous fault...

Forgive me my readers -or rather what's left of my readers. I have been an AWOL blogger. Shortly after my trip to Grahamstown I began my grade 11 exams, and dear friends, they were not a set of exams to be ignored. Alas, in time all has come to pass and I am back, and I owe you all a somewhat cumbersome set of blog posts. Though Petite Dynamite came to a horrifying halt in the last few weeks, my life most certainly did not, and so I have an absolute legion of mind blowing experiences and cognitive ponderings to share. 

So for the next few days before I am gone yet again I shall be writing, as some might say, like a beast to catch up my lagging and no fear, scheduled posts shall be rolling in while I am away.

Ah, I missed the tacking sound of my fingers on the keyboard. 

Anthea