Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Knock, knock! 2012 is here. . .

Happy New Year everyone! 2011 was a great year, but honestly, I'm not heartbroken to see it end. It's 2012 now and damn it, I'm determined to make this my best year yet.

Last year was by far my toughest year. I had friend break-ups, misunderstandings, mess-ups and whole lot of chaos.
All in all, a very difficult year, but out of everything. . . wow, did I learn a lot.
In 2011 I climbed Mount Kilimanjaro, I found my true friend, I did Consciousness Coaching Master 1, and I found out a lot about myself. Some good, some bad, but how I see it, nothing can be bad if it means that I know myself better.

Last year, my New Year's Resolution was to be a better person.
This year, well, this year I'm going to have faith.
Faith that everything will turn out well, faith that I'm doing the right thing, faith that I will reach my goals.

I am going to have faith.

As well as that, I've got a few mini resolutions. Here they are:

This year I'm going to. . .

Have the confidence to wear something like this 

Eat beautiful food for a beautiful me

Enjoy myself. Be playful.
Live to be my greatest self!

Cherish my best friend

Anthea