Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Have you ever had that feeling on New Year's Eve where you think: "This year is going to be different. This year I'm going to be a better friend, a better student, a better sibling. I am NOT going to make last year's mistakes and I am NOT going to think in the past. All my problems are behind me and now all that's left is a fresh year of new beginnings," And after that pops into your brain you think: "Wow! That's going to be hard work!". 

On New Year's Eve I had these thoughts. They were complicated and strange, but slightly refreshing. Aaaaaah. . .

Last year I had a New Year's Resolution that said that I could not eat chocolate the whole year. Crazy, I know, but funny enough, I lasted the whole year. I didn't eat one piece of chocolate the whole year and I told myself that the first one I was going to have in 2011 was a block of Toblerone. 

Today I had that block. 

The taste was alien to me and I stood in silence as I contemplated what this strange taste in my mouth was.
Yes, this was indeed chocolate. I don't know why, but I don't think I like chocolate any more. (Gasp! I know. . .) The taste was creamy and nice, but I found it so sweet!

But anyway, I've been thinking long and hard for what my New Year's Resolution of 2011 is going to be, and I think I've come up with the perfect one.

This year I make a resolution to be a better person.
(Pretty simple, but hey, it doesn't have to be long.)

Well, I guess it's time to show some pictures that represent that resolution. Cool!


 Good Student

Better Friend

Healthy Eating


Regular Exercise




Anthea